Português Et Cetera Unipessoal Lda is a business with the NIPC 514822082 and a Certified Entity by DGERT with the number C4707, officially recognized by the Ministry of Education.
- The student receives, with no additional costs, all didactic materials used in class and a final certificate. Furthermore, the student is free to participate in all the social and cultural events organized by the school.
- At Português Et Cetera, the minimum number of students per class is 3. The class cannot happen with fewer students than that. If the group has a lower number of students without notice, the class will be converted into a private lesson.
- In the case of public holidays, the classes missed will be rescheduled during the course period.
- In order to reserve a place in a course, the student must pay a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the course. The remaining amount must be paid before the beginning of the course.
- Português Et Cetera accepts payments through bank transfer, Paypal or Transferwise.
The payment proof must be sent to email@example.com.
- All the commissions requested from banks or other services for money transfer must be covered by the student.
- Students can also pay by cash before the course’s starting date.
- In case of withdrawal, the student will be refunded the whole amount paid until that moment in time, apart from €120 of administrative costs. However, the withdrawal must be notified at least 15 days in advance, otherwise, no refund will be possible.
- The discount on the purchase of several modules only applies if the modules are paid at the same time.
Rules of attendance
- Group lessons – The student must notify the teacher at least one week in advance if he plans to leave Portugal for a while and have the lessons replaced. If the student does not notify the teacher on time, the classes cannot be rebooked for free.
- Private and online classes – The student must notify the teacher at least 24h in advance if he is not available to attend the lesson. If the teacher is not notified on time, the classes cannot be rebooked.
- Português Et Cetera offers accommodation for Intensive or Summer School students. The accommodation packages are structured in modules of 2 and 4 weeks, according to the duration of the course.
- The accommodation must be paid in full to secure the booking with the host family.
Visa letter conditions:
- The student should pay 30% of the total amount plus €120 for administrative services.
- The €120 of administrative services are not refundable if the Visa is rejected. For the refund, we need to see an official document from the Embassy with the VISA denial. If you don’t have the document we cannot make the refund.
- The Visa letter will contain the starting and ending date of the course.
- On the first day of the course, the student must pay the remaining amount (70%) to complete the payment of the course.