Portuguese Summer School
- 2-week module; 3 daily lessons with a break in between; Monday to Friday;
- 400 € cost; No enrolment fees; Final course certificate included;
- Possibility of extension and/or new learning opportunities;
- Every week for non-beginners.
Our Summer School consists of a 2-week module made up of 3 academic hours daily of lessons in groups of 4-5 students.
If you want to spend your summer in the incredible city of Lisbon, with its rich history, strong traditions, delicious food, and welcoming people this is the best option you can choose!
Moreover, you will develop your Portuguese while enjoying Portugal’s weather, surf beaches, and incredible recreational attractions.
The course is aimed at enriching students’ knowledge of the language in order to help them to reach their objectives in a short time. Therefore, from day one, students are provided with all the tools to develop their Communication Skills.
Consequently, after 2 weeks of our Portuguese Immersion Course, you will see amazing results. This will also be because of our parallel activities, in which students will be involved during their time at Português et Cetera.
Furthermore, our school gives importance to sports activities. Therefore, you can take this opportunity to enjoy Surfing After Classes.
On top of that, after your course has ended, you may decide to enroll for additional lessons by taking another module or by choosing other learning schemes amongst our Courses. Accordingly, we will be happy to guide you to find the best solution.
Calendar for beginners’ courses:
– From May 31st to June 11st
– From June 14th to June 25th
– From June 28th to July 9th
– From July 12th to July 23rd
– From July 26th to August 6th
– From August 9th to August 20th
– From August 23rd to September 3rd
– From September 6th to September 17th
– From September 20th to October 1st