Portuguese Summer School
- 2-week module; 3 daily lessons with a break in between; Monday to Friday;
- 400 € cost; No enrolment fees; Final course certificate included;
- Possibility of extension and/or new learning opportunities;
- Every week for non-beginners.
Our Summer School consists of a 2-week module made up of 3 academic hours daily of lessons in groups of 9 students.
If you want to spend your summer in the incredible city of Lisbon, with its rich history, strong traditions, delicious food, and welcoming people this is the best option you can choose!
Moreover, you will develop your Portuguese while enjoying Portugal’s weather, surf beaches, and incredible recreational attractions.
The course is aimed at enriching students’ knowledge of the language in order to help them to reach their objectives in a short time. Therefore, from day one, students are provided with all the tools to develop their Communication Skills.
Consequently, after 2 weeks of our Portuguese Immersion Course, you will see amazing results. This will also be because of our parallel activities, in which students will be involved during their time at Português et Cetera.
Furthermore, our school gives importance to sports activities. Therefore, you can take this opportunity to enjoy Surfing After Classes.
On top of that, after your course has ended, you may decide to enroll for additional lessons by taking another module or by choosing other learning schemes amongst our Courses. Accordingly, we will be happy to guide you to find the best solution.
Calendar for beginners’ courses:
- From May 23rd to June 3th
- From June 6th to June 17th
- From June 20th to July 1st
- From July 4th to July 15th
- From July 18th to July 29th
- From August 1st to August 12th
- From August 15th to August 26th
- From August 29th to September 9th
- From September 12th to September 23rd
- From September 26th to October 7th