Portuguese Immersion Course
- 2-week module; 3 academic hours daily; Groups of 4 students;
- 400 € cost; No enrolment fees; Final course certificate included;
- All teaching material included;
- Conversation club included
- Weekly learning tours included;
- Possibility of extension and/or new learning opportunities;
- A year-long calendar + Starts every week for non-beginners.
Our Intensive Portuguese Course is a 2-week module (extendable) made up of 3 hours with a break in between in groups of 4 students.
If you love a day-by-day challenge and want to learnfast, this option is perfect for you.
The Intensive Portuguese Course is structured in order to rapidly enrich your knowledge of the language so that you can quickly accomplish your goals. From day one, you will be given all the keys to succeed in your mission to become a fluentPortuguese speaker.
After 2 weeks of our Portuguese Immersion Course, you will feel that you have learned more than you ever expected. This achievement will also be thanks to all the parallel activities you will be involved in during your time at Português et Cetera.
Together with our Intensive Portuguese Course, we offer free weekly School Events. These include ourLearning Tours, Theme Nights, and Recreational Trips all around the historical center of Lisbon to completely immerse you in Portugal’s culture and lifestyle and to make you feel part of the Português et Cetera community.
In addition to this, you can participate in our Conversation club to practice what you learned in class with new friends.
For students that have a passion for surfing, we propose a special package that allows you toSurf After Lessons.
After your course has ended, you may decide to enroll in additional lessons by taking another module or by choosing other learning schemes amongst our Courses. We will be happy to guide you to find the best solution.
The cost of 400 € for the 2-week module includes also a final course certificate and all our weekly Learning Tours. We do not require any additional enrolment fee.
Calendar for beginners’ courses:
– From May 31st to June 11st
– From June 14th to June 25th
– From June 28th to July 9th
– From July 12th to July 23rd
– From July 26th to August 6th
– From August 9th to August 20th
– From August 23rd to September 3rd
– From September 6th to September 17th
– From September 20th to October 1st