The advantages of having a CIPLE certificate
What is CIPLE?
CIPLE is the Inicial Certificate of Portuguese as a Foreign Language. The majority of the Portuguese language students take this exam, which certifies their linguistic skills as an A2 level. CIPLE is one of the CAPLE exams.
CAPLE (Evaluation Center of Portuguese as a Foreign Language) does several exams of different levels: from A1 to C2 level, following the guidelines of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. CAPLE exams are a requirement for professional, academic, and university purposes.
Our Institute has over 15 years of experience and is officially certified by DGERT (Ministry of Education). Therefore, you can expect a teaching service of excellence.
Why take a CIPLE exam?
The CIPLE exam corresponds to an A2 level and it’s one of the requirements to obtain Portuguese citizenship. Therefore, if you are planning to become a permanent resident or a Portuguese citizen, this is the exam you have to take.
How is the CIPLE exam structured?
This exam certifies that the student is capable of interacting and solving day to day situations.
The CIPLE exam is made up of different parts: Reading comprehension, Writing production, Listening comprehension, and Speaking production.
Furthermore, this exam has a scholastic version for young students between 12 and 15 years old. In this version, the examination tasks are adapted to the young age of the candidates.
How do we prepare our students for the CIPLE exam?
Our classes for the preparation for the CIPLE exam are aimed to prepare our students to obtain excellent results. Therefore, the program of the course is catered to the students’ needs. In our classes, they can practice the Portuguese language in order to achieve the necessary linguistic skills.
Note: If requested, Português et Cetera helps in the registration process.
Calendar for the CIPLE exams
- 23rd of February (enroll until the 2nd of February)
- 23rd of March (enroll until the 2nd of March)
- 27th of April (enroll until the 6th of April)
- 24th of May (enroll until the 1st of May)
- 25th of May (enroll until the 4th of May)
- 22nd of June (enroll until the 1st of June)
- 19th of July (enroll until the 26th of June)
- 26th of October (enroll until the 5th of October)
- 22nd of November (enroll until the 30th of October)
- 23rd of November (enroll until the 2nd of November)